Monday, March 29, 2010

Dilemma of Nostril Proportions

Okay was at the bus stop waiting for the bus and as on many occassions I am caught out in the rain without an umbrella. I call this my current state of bad umbrella karma. But more on that on a later date. Anyhoo, so there is this guy waiting at the same bus stop which had one of those little kiosks so u can go under and avoid the rain or snow. Issue is this dude smells like 17 people used him as their own personal bathroom, WC if u will. So i'm standing there thinking should I just take the smell and not get wet. And beleive me the smell was bigger than the kiosk. Or should I just stand outside and get drenched. Decisions decisions. Sometimes the choices we make will either stink literally or b bad either way. So as I type this. I get on the next bus glad to finally be away from the smelly smellng walking bathroom. Only to realize he gets on the bus with me too. Ahh NYC. Smell it! Gotta love it!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment