Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Bros....

Okay so its time i introduced my brothers, all three of them to my blog-diggity.  I have three of them...My oldest brother's name is Joseph and he is in florida.  People say we tend to look alike...but i think he picked up on my dad's light colored hair (when he had hair) and his green eyes, while i came out looking more like my mother:



We sort of grew up apart, and sadly there was a time when we were really close...i really have decided to make 2010 the year he and i renew our bond and hopefully regain some of that which was lost over time...

I also have two half brothers, although i just call them my brothers...there's no halves, just wholes..as i see it, even if it was because my dad had a way of getting around like the pollinating bee he still is...

This is Steven, my youngest of the two:


 This is Steve with my nephew (Brother Alan's son)...

This is Alan:


And some more pics of my fam:






And finally, my dad:


So there you have it, my bros and my dad....I guess i'm feeling a bit nostalgic today and really wished there were here..or that we all somehow lived near each other.  When i see my friends who are siblings and how they have one another, or when i've seen my girlfriend with her sisters...i get that...and see how much i'm missing that...i've been feeling for a long time now that something is missing from me, and when ever i get a chance to talk to them on the phone like i did today....i see its my brothers is what is missing from me...so hopefully someday we will get to see one another more often and spend time as a group again...

City John....out.

No comments:

Post a Comment