Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Short and Sweet...

Okay, just as this is a democracy we live in, i like to make sure i always adhere to any suggestions, comments, questions my many city-dwelling blog followers may have..this one goes out to my friend/blogger in the UES - and i"m keeping this post short and sweet..no not like me..i am tall, and okay i do have a sweet tooth...(tall and sweet?)...

on to the subject - today i have discovered the marvelous and yumminess that is "Parfaits"...om to the g...i never knew these were soo darn good....i mean really..normally on first look, they look kinda gross to me..okay i'm not a big fan of yogurt and its odd texture, and i really don't like the taste of raw strawberries..okay not the taste, but the look..they look like little spider eyes...so today i tried a strawberry Parfait and was thrown aback by the delicious  taaste..so this goes out to the inventor of this treat..thank you, for enlightening my life and adding yet another tastey quick snack to my repoirtoire of quick yummy yet healthy snacks to choose from:



City John...goes to lunch..

No comments:

Post a Comment