Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Flowers and Inspiration

Inspiration really is contagious, and for once, hey I inspired someone (Inspiration).  And its true, i've been down on myself letting my unhappiness own me.  and just now, reading that lovely article.  I suddenly got it!! Own it!  not just the good, the grand, the happy, the funny, the loving..but own it all..even your quirks, your bad habits, your not so good and not so funny....and i did that totally without realizing it my last post.  In order to really work on somethings I need to change, i need to Own those things too.

tonight, after i worked out (or rather what i call my trainer's version of torture), as i limped home slowly wondering, damn i feel sooo 37 at this moment and also "hmm, i don't think my arm muscles should be feeling this way", i went to my gf's place and just decided to buy her some flowers.  she has been busy with her new move to her new place and while this has been happening, i've been kind of cranky and irritable and she just has been extremely understanding.  kudos to her.  she's just plain freaking amazing.  yes we fight and bicker - i mean who doesn't.  but seriously, i feel and i can say this with 100% assurance, my life would not be what it is now,  career wise, music and guitar wise, as a person - spiritually - if it wasn't for her support.  sometimes i'll go on day in and day out and kind of wait for the right  moment to buy her a card or buy her some flowers....and i wait and wait and tonight i just decided to not wait.  life is short.  if you care about someone, or want to say a thank you to a friend, or brother or sister or want to just let someone know how or what you feel..just friggin say it, do it, express it..own your feelings and thoughts and share them.  in my eyes, giving flowers can be just a simple thing, at least to me, but when i saw her eyes light up, i was glad i picked them out.  so  victoria, this post is dedicated to you.  thank you...

cj

No comments:

Post a Comment