Wednesday, February 24, 2010

today's success

okay today, i was craving for some odd reason, my usual not so healthy breakfast of 3 or 4 eggs (i love eggs, i mean how could you not), home fries, sausage, cornbeef hash and white toast with plenty of butter and some coffee...yes not very healthy.  i'm still hurting from yesterday's work out  okay let me rephrase, i hurt more than i did last night.  soooo in the spirit of doing something daily and consistently, to achieve my health goals, i had a small plain oatmeal, a little bit of  honey and a side of apples..have to admit, i felt not full, but satisfied....so there you go, a personal high mini five to me.  I may not be feeling at my best as i'm not anywhere near where my goal is to be as far as being in shape goes.  but its better than having than nothing at all.  


cj

No comments:

Post a Comment